Tuesday, April 26, 2016

  • I had a very interesting appointment with my diabetes "coach" Dr John Scolaro who is a professor at Husson University in Bangor. Pharmacists Gregg and Jennifer were there too. We discussed my diabetic journey since I last saw them two weeks ago
  • My early morning blood glucose was 8.7 and my evening blood glucose was 5.2
  • Today I walked a total of 10 KM at the UMaine Rec Center
  • For breakfast I ate a bowl of oatmeal with raisins and chia seeds 
  • For lunch today I made a salad and a soup with kale, carrots, canned tuna, a few pieces of sweet potatoes, some flounder, and dark red kidney beans. I also had some salad, and lentils with sorghum
  • In the evening I had some of the soup from this afternoon and a tortilla wrap with scraped carrot and tomatoes as well as a bowl of salad
    Evening salad
    Afternoon salad
    Soup of the day
    Tortilla wrap
    Wrap with scraped carrot and tomato

No comments: