Sunday, April 24, 2016

  • My early morning glucose reading was 7.1 (128) and in the afternoon it was 4.8 (US=86.5). It was also 4.8 in the evening!
  • My breakfast was oatmeal with raspberry, flax, chia, and peanut butter
  • I walked a total of 12 KM today
  • For lunch I ate a spicy baked chicken drumstick with a bowl of red kidney soup with sorghum and a salad that consisted of red onion, red cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomato, and some pumpkin seeds 
  • This morning I had a mug of veggie smoothie made with spinach, celery, and tomato
  • This evening we went for the evening mass at the campus church starting at 6.15 p.m. The priest served dinner with sandwich bread, spinach, sliced tomato, pickled cucumber, cheese, and ham. I skipped the bread and the ham and loaded my plate with the rest of the stuff

No comments: