Saturday, April 23, 2016

April 22, 2016

April 22, 2016
  • Today I walked a total of 15 KM at the UMaine Rec Center which is 2.5KM from our home
  • In the morning I walked 5KM; in the afternoon I walked another 5KM; in the evening I walked 5KM
  • For breakfast I ate a small half boiled egg and a bowl of oats with whey powder, peanut butter, flax, teff, and chia seeds
  • For lunch I had a bowl of home-made soup of celery, carrots, dark red kidney beans, sweet potato and mushrooms
  • For dinner I had some cooked sorghum and millet with cooked eggplant, boiled asparagus, and some of the same soup from this afternoon. I have stopped eating rice as my blood sugar reading will spike
  • My blood glucose readings were 7,2 early in the morning and 4,3 in the afternoon
Nutrition Values

1 comment:

BikerVoodoo said...

For breakfast, try increasing egg intake (whites only). Good job!