Sunday, May 22, 2016

  • Early morning BG reading was 7.9 (US=142). My second BG reading at 1.25 p.m. was 6.2 (US=111). I took a third BG reading at 7.45 p.m. and it was 5.3 (US=96).
DIET
  • Oatmeal with chia seeds, whey powder, wheat germ, and 2% milk 
  • Lunch was an 8" pita with spicy southern style pork with lots and lots of arugula
  • Evening snack consisted of some California cherries
  • For dinner I ate a half cup of basmati rice with spicy southern style pork, some mahogany clams, and a salad of arugula, sliced tomato, mushroom, purple cabbage, and sliced red onion with a large dollop of low fat plain yogurt as dressing
  • After dinner I had half cup of  warm 2% milk
EXERCISE
  • I managed to walk a total of 10 KM (6 miles) in the gym.
  • Used the seated leg press machine, the row machine, and the overhead pull down machine
  • I also walked 600 steps at home


No comments: