Friday, May 20, 2016

  • This morning my BG reading was 7.66 (US=138). The midday reading was 7.71 (US=139) and I then remembered that I had forgotten to take my morning metformin tablet. I took one more BG reading at 5.30 p.m and it was 6.4 (US=115)
  • Today I walked a total of 10 KM (US=6 miles) and I used some of the exercise machines in the gym
  • My food audit for today:
  1.  Oatmeal and milk with cooked seven grains of amaranth, chia, flax, millet, quinoa, sorghum, and teff
  2. One half-boiled egg
  3. Mini pita with spicy chicken floss, arugula, and button mushroom
  4. A large mug of watermelon smoothie
  5. Spicy chicken curry with cooked seven grains and a salad of broccoli, carrot, and mushroom
  6. For dessert I had some cherries
Today is my second day without glyburide. I hope my BG numbers will be better as the days go by.

No comments: