Thursday, May 5, 2016

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
  • Before eating or drinking anything this morning, I checked my BG this and it was 151 (8.4). I am not worried that this number is high because late last night I ate some banana cake
  • I forgot to check my BG later in the day. I guess it is alright to be a normal human being!!
  • However, I walked a total of 10 KM (6 miles) and I am pleased with that
In addition to walking 10 KM I also walked up and down the staircase steps at home for a total of 360 steps; I usually do 600 steps. I also did my regular bending and stretching exercise 60 times.


My food audit for today:
  • Oatmeal with raspberries and peanut butter
  • A cup of coffee made with 2% milk  and some honey
  • A mid morning mug of veggie smoothie made of spinach and a gala apple
  • Lunch consisted of salad with spinach, tomato, purple cabbage, and for dressing I used low fat yogurt
  • For dinner I made a salad with arugula, spinach, tomato, a boiled egg, avocado, and yogurt accompanied by lentils, spicy chicken, and cooked sorghum (Source: fatsecret.com)

     

No comments: