Tuesday, May 24, 2016

  • Early morning BG reading was 8.1 (US=146) and in the evening it was 7.99 (US=144). No low number for the evening BG reading probably because I had a heavy lunch
  • I just realized that I had forgotten to take my metformin the whole day. I quickly took metformin at 8.30 p.m. and I will take the next one before I go to bed
DIET
  • Oatmeal with chia, whey powder, wheat germ, almonds, walnuts, 2% milk, and a cup of coffee in boiled milk and brown sugar. 
  • For a snack, I ate a red grapefruit and a mango
  • Lunch consisted of half a cup of cooked basmati rice, spicy boneless southern style rib pork, and a bowl of salad of spring mix, purple cabbage, red onion, carrot, and a dollop of lw-fat plain yogurt
  • For dinner, I ate a small slice of Greek wrap with lots of black olives, feta cheese, and lettuce, and a glass of boiled 2% milk
EXERCISE
  • I walked 10 km (6 miles) at the gym
  • Used the seated leg press machine 20 times
  • Did the row machine 20 times
  • Pulled down overhead weight machine also 20 times 
  • I climbed 600 steps at home
  • Did some yoga exercises early morning

No comments: